Dear T and R,
I had an amazing time yesterday; thank you <3
Dear B,
I don't bear grudges against your mistakes. However, I often wish you'd listen to me, and think before you speak.
Dear Q,
I don't know why I originally chose that initial; however, it's done now. I'm ready to give up on you, yet then I remember something random, and I realise that I can't just let go of everything.
Dear S,
I had a dream last night about something that happened almost exactly two years ago. I'd forgotten all about it, to be honest, and I wish I hadn't. Things are so different now, yet I'm still thankful for what once was.
Dear R,
Please grow up and learn a bit of responsibility. You're doing things you'll regret, yet you won't listen to anyone. Whether this is the case or not, don't claim things that aren't yours. It can cause unnecessary confusion and upset.
Dear *
Once again, the time we have is fleeting, fragile and over far too soon; although you'll never see it that way. The sight of the back of your head is still something that makes me smile inside, but I don't like your coat. Not that there's anything wrong with it, it's a perfectly fine coat, it just means it's time to go- which is one of my least favourite times.
Letters
NotRebecca
10/27/2012 03:04:00 pm