Thursday, 11 April 2013

Hair Affair: Today's Discussion

This week I've been delighting in shocking people with the news of my hair plans- there's definitely a blog post in this once I have a few more reactions!
Today, I told my Biology teacher (the person responsible for the Makaton craze), who started off with disbelief (well, we had had an earlier discussion about April Fools!). However, she was really enthusiastic about it, coming up with all sorts of ideas to help publicise etc.
She also asked me, quite seriously, whether I was sure this was what I want to do. Almost all the people who've heard have either told me I'm mad or told me I'm great (or both), so it was- nice, really, for someone to stop and ask if I was sure. I'm not sure why it was nice, it just was.
I am sure, in case you were wondering. It's still not completely sunk in, but I'm sure.