Wednesday, 10 April 2013

The Gambia Feeling

I've got the 'Gambia feeling' again- the one I had nearly permanently in Gambia. I can't explain it exactly, it's just a feeling of being happy but not overly so, just the right amount of happy to feel relaxed and sort of blissful... A feeling of knowing that what's happening or what you're doing is right. It's a good feeling.
I can't explain exactly why I'm feeling like this; there are too many things to look into and organise, and too many people to consult with and speak to before Ican reveal anything. I guess the main things I can say are that wanting something for ages, and starting to organise plans for that thing, do not guarantee that it will happen; that the world moves in mysterious ways, and you never know what you can make of a situation; and that, no matter what, there is always a way.