Thursday, 29 August 2013

Letters!

Dear *
I'll see you tonight, in the back of my mind, when I remember your skin, like I remembered it then, when you would dress me in white, with the look in your eyes, knew you'd love me forever, before I ever knew better- Before I Ever Knew Better, Sara Bareilles

Dear IS,
Thank you thank you thank you. You are absolutely amazing, and have been such a huge support over the last few weeks- I can only hope that I have been half as much to you. You're so strong; I know you can do this. I love you and believe in you x

Dear P,
Part of the reason I haven't written any letters for so long is due to your actions. I don't know what you thought you were achieving, but it really hasn't helped, in any way :(

Dear S,
Well. Um. Yeah? Felicitations. And all that.

Dear C,
There's so much more to say, but for now, I miss you.