Wednesday, 9 October 2013

Postbox

Dear HH,
I swore to myself that I'd never do this again, but it seems like I had no choice. It just happened- I was powerless, but I had no inclination to prevent it. Now I'm back to living in a world that I can't enter, and though part of me is trying to stop this, I know I'm not going to. You are beautiful.

Dear IG and BB,
Thank you for one of the best nights ever <3

Dear LM,
Oh my gosh you were absolutely amaaaaazing and aaaaah!!!

Dear BR,
Woo you were also stupendous and I got your autograph and picture and this makes me happy!

Dear P,
Thank you so so much for what you said. It's something to hold onto.

Dear CC,
Here goes nothing, yet I hope it goes well.

Dear S,
Though I've not stopped noticing you, I've stopped seeking you out, and this feels positive.

Dear M,
Okay so I'm being challenging, but you're hardly helping. I just want this to help me and I don't know how to make it do that.

Dear M and D,
I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry

Dear M/M,
For goodness sake leave me alone :( I never asked for any of this; I'm slowly losing who I am :(