Saturday, 14 December 2013

Letters

Dear *
Even though you're technically back in my life, you're also not. I barely even noticed you the other night. I'm glad for the past, because I think I learnt a lot- however, now feels so much better than any of that could, and that fact in itself is fantastic. I'm always going to think of you fondly, but I have moved on now, to things I could previously never have imagined. I'm happy, Star, or at least I'm getting there. I hope you are, too.

Dear C,
I miss being able to talk as I once could; however, I know that that, too, is in the past. Maybe it's for the better.

Dear Life,
I so want to reach out and grab you, and trust me, I'm going to. I want to recover more than ever, because I am determined never to go back to where I once was. I want to live. I don't want to just survive.

Dear AtB,
Sending that application, and going even when I felt completely overwhelmed, was one of the best choices I have ever made! I had an amazing 7 weeks, and I met two amazing people (#wombbuddyshoutout!). So yay :)

Dear 'Friendly Tweeters',
You spent an evening 'discussing' me- at the time, I felt angry. Now? Now it's just kind of funny. If you're pathetic enough to need to get your kicks that way, then evidently you need to re-evaluate. Also, since when was I quiet?!

Dear WR,
Please please please help me; I'm trying, I honestly am.