The July blog challenge is officially complete! Woo!! I've really enjoyed doing it, and hope you've enjoyed reading it too. The 'challenges' are below, with a link to my answers for each one. It would be really really great if other people want to get involved (or have done so already)- please please leave your challenge answers in the comments below, anonymously if you want- would really make my day!! It's fun to do, I promise!!
1st July: Goals For July
2nd July: One Confession
3rd July: What's On Your Mind?
4th July: One Thing I'd Tell My Younger Self
5th July: My Hero- And Why
6th July: A Piece Of Advice For A Newborn
7th July: What's In My Purse?
8th July: When Did I Laugh The Hardest?
9th July: Something Unexpected That's Changed About Me
10th July: Something I Really Did Get When I Was A Kid
11th July: Favourite Celebration & Why
12th July: Something I'd Like To Say To Someone
13th July: Theme Song To My Life
14th July: Something I've Done That Many People Haven't
15th July: Something I Haven't Done That Many People Have
16th July: Most Awkward Moment
17th July: Time Period I Wish I Could Live In & Why
18th July: Last Time Someone Made My Day
19th July: Write About Something 'Deep'
20th July: Current Playlist
21st July: Biggest Accomplishments
22nd July: Tattoos/Scars/Birthmarks/Piercings
23rd July: Five Pictures To Sum Up Your Day
24th July: A Film/Book That's Important To You
25th July: An Early Memory
26th July: How Would You Like Your Life To Be In Five Years Time?
27th July: 7 Random Facts About Me
28th July: What Am I Inspired By?
29th July: A Big Decision I've Made
30th July: Favourite Subjects At School
31st July: A Look Back On The Month
Woo!!