Wednesday, 20 August 2014

Letters

Dear 'Fate',
Didn't I always say that this would happen?

Dear Scoob,
I love you, little one x

Dear M,
I am SO CONFUSED. Of COURSE feminists can kiss...

Dear B,
I wish I could contact you, but who knows. I hope I do one day.

Dear TM,
You'll be okay, you can do better x

Dear Lucky Cats,
Can't believe that our little group won't all be around this year. It's going to be so so weird, and I really don't want it to happen. We better stay in contact, because I need you.

Dear G,
I've just realised that I can't use the letters I used to use for you. They've got far better connotations now. I'm trying to be grown up about this, but it's hard. So hard. I don't really know how I feel. Angry, mostly. You've hurt me so subtly and I've tried to make the most of it- now you're throwing even more into question.

Dear Life,
I'm happy. Not just happy. The happiest I've ever been, a happy I didn't know was possible.

Dear #ZuluCrew,
The past three and a bit weeks have been so so good, and I really don't want this to end!! Here's to the sleep-out, and to staying in contact!

Dear SG,
I wasn't sure whether to put a note here or not- but I wanted to, so here you go. Now I'm not sure what to say. Very fab, much fab ^.^