Victoria Station
Seeing as I had the choice, it was pretty obvious that my first port of call was going to be Camden Market, which is possibly one of my favourite places. I really love the food at Camden, so it was the best place to have lunch. I got one of the Chinese 'mix and match' things and settled by the loch to eat!
Ahhh so happy!
I spent a long time in Camden Market, just mooching and enjoying the atmosphere. I bought a few things, but nothing very much.At around 3ish, I aimed to get the tube to Covent Garden. However, in the end, I indulged my fascination for getting sort of lost. This is something that I do quite a bit, where I go down random streets and take random turnings, meaning that I'm not quite sure where I am, but I pay attention enough to know how to get back. It's great fun, and it means that you find things you wouldn't have done otherwise. This time I got off a stop early, then explored a bit of Chinatown!!
Touristy Pic...
Yay!
I also accidentally ended up in M 'n' M World, which I've actually never been in before. That was an... 'experience'!
Dressed Up Plastic Chocolate?!
'The Beatles'
Eventually, I did end up in Covent Garden, which is another of my favourite places.
Woooo!
I had fun looking at the street performers, who I always love to pieces.
HOW?!
After that I went straight to the shop of my childhood, which isn't actually the shop of my childhood... Basically it featured in one of the books I loved when I was younger, so it has a place in my heart because of that!
The Non-Childhood Childhood Shop
That was pretty much the extent of my Thursday tourism. However, I did also get these pictures on Friday... Tourist or what?!
Westminster
London Eye!