Thursday 9 July 2015

#BadBlogger

Hello! It's me- remember, that blogger that doesn't blog much? I am super sorry for my appalling blogging recently. So much has happened, and I've been so busy, it's been kind of difficult to find time to eat/sleep/breathe, never mind note it all down. However, I'm hoping to use this week to update you all on my happenings recently. As a bit of a general update- exams finished, and life got even busier than it was with revision. I've been up to lots of social things, lots of 'work' things, lots of school work- it just hasn't stopped. Which is good for lots of reasons, and I'm really loving everything that's going on and feeling very happy. However, anxiety has been a bit of a difficulty recently- not that I'm letting it stop me, it's just making me even more tired than I would be, which means anxiety gets worse, which makes me more tired... It's a bit of a vicious cycle. However, I've got great hope that the summer holidays will mean I can get more sleep, and relax a bit more, and then things will all be okay :) Anyway, the exciting stuff I've been up to has been super exciting- recently I've been to London for Pride; had my first night out in Bristol; helped out at a charity gig; visited my dream university; done a day of work experience in London (and visited the Supreme Court!); and produced a project about serial killers that I was super pleased with (just about). So life is good!!