- The way I can't trust anyone
- How I know what I should do, but I'm trying to avoid doing it, and therefore avoiding other things I should do
- The fact that I can never accept that anything I've done might be good enough
- Feeling empty
- Always managing to fall for the wrong person
- Constantly embarrassing myself
- Being so dependent and needy
- Having an incredibly short attention span
- Treasuring the moments that I shouldn't care about, which is just going to hurt
- How much of a bitch I can be
- Constantly looking for an explanation because I refuse to accept the inevitability
- Feeling a million things at once
- Never properly experiencing an emotion at once
- Not being able to describe how I'm feeling
- Getting scared that people will abandon me, so pushing them away
- Being angry with people who don't deserve it because I can't get angry with the people who do
- Getting upset outwardly over tiny things due to being inwardly upset over big things
- This empty sort-of pain thing that's impossible to explain
- Being so tired all of the time
- Annoying people
- Being unable to be reassured for more than a short while
- The feelings I shouldn't feel
- Not wanting to upset everyone, particularly the person who I know would be affected worst
- People telling me they want to slap me
- Going from super happy to super sad so quickly
- Wanting to hurt myself, someone, something, anything
- Options
- Being told I'm weird
- Feeling weird
Ugh. And a million other things. It's not a good evening.