Purchases :)
Then went on bobsleigh ride which was very good, though uncontrollably fast- I almost fell off and Mum did fall off. Thankfully she was okay!Went on WaterSpin, the ride that really hurt my legs before. Thankfully much better this time! On way back to the tent, we went through the 'fairytale section', where I went on a ride that catapults a seat through water. Very good fun!
Back into to tent and into Wassenaar. Had lunch at a small roadside restaurant.
Look At The Doggy!
Got everything we'd been meaning to get- presents to take back, notebooks (so cheap!), and- finally!- wooden tulips at twice the price they were being sold in Amsterdam- but at least we got some!Ice cream! This time- mango, Oreo and bubblegum. Yum!
Mum stayed in Wassenaar whilst R, Dad and I went back. Relaxed and wrote a lot. Dad and R went to park then watchtower.
Quiet PM.