Except the concert, I've not been up to much recently...
Went to the library yesterday; got a few books, including Before I Die by Jenny Downham (recently made into the film Now Is Good, which I'm yet to see). It was very good, though extremely extremely sad!
Today I've got a CAMHS appointment, then swimming later- yes, I'm finally starting to get back into the swing of things!
As well as that, there's revision (urgh!) and tidying. I'm going to a party on Friday night, so I need to get my room tidy enough to allow myself and my friend to get ready!!
My head's still full of Sunday... I was so excited, and had been looking forward to it for so long, it's hard to get 'back to normal'. I don't really feel as if I've done it justice in my 'review post'; however, maybe by being fairly 'refined' when normally so 'gushy' conveys just how amazing it all was. Amy seemed very down-to-earth as well- genuinely a lovely person; unlike many other singers I could name!