Sunday, 25 August 2013

Friday 16th August 2013

We had the morning off today!
Didn't set an alarm but we all woke up around 8:30 anyway!
Had a fairly lazy morning. I was going to have a shower, but we thought the hot water was going to run out soon so it made more sense to have a bath.
R had a tantrum because she didn't want to go shopping. It was a very looong tantrum. Eventually Mum remembered that the day care was in the park on the way for the morning, so said that if we saw them she'd see if R could stay for a bit.
The day care were there so Mum spoke to the teachers and they agreed to look after R. Then Mum and I went on to the shopping centre.
View Of Apartment En Route To Shopping Center!
We went to the stationery shop; it was so good! Lots of notebooks, very cheap. We spent a long time in there!
Then looked around a little more; it was interesting but I didn't get anything else.
Back to the park- day care was still there, and R came running towards us, crying her eyes out. We eventually worked out that she had had a good time, but had got upset near the end because she couldn't understand what was said.
Walked with day care back to the centre, where they had lunch. We played with the children a bit- Ajna and her brother were there, so I chatted to him whilst helping her with the card she was making.
Lunchtime for us! Then back to playing with the kids. I took my camera down, which Ajna and her brother enjoyed- now got lots of nice pictures! :) Then did some dancing with Ajna and played table tennis with her brother.
Myself And Ajna <3
Mum went shopping with Penha to get sausages for the French dinner whilst the day care kids went home. Ela, Rachel's mum, turned up, so we all waited for Mum and Penha.
When they got back we started to make the hot dogs; Ela went back to the camp. Once the sausages were cooked, Mum, R and I had to take the plastic skins off!
Went to the shop to get vegetables for salsa, then again to get bread. On the way to getting bread I saw Laura and Ela on their way to day care.
Loaded up the car. Then they left, and we waited for Walter, who gave us a lift home.
Uneventful evening!
View From Apartment