Got up and got ready, did a little sorting out of packing. Penha got back around 11, and we went out to the shops.
I got a spotty top, which I'm not sure actually fits :( And also a spotty purse, which is bright orange and very cool!! We looked around the market, which was very busy with lots to see and cheap fruit- Mum got a kilo of raspberries for 5km (around £2.50- very cheap!!).
Then we went to a pizza place where we met Rafael for lunch. I had carbonara, but the meat was too salty and the sauce more like gone off milk than fully fledged cheese :(
After lunch we went back to Penha's apartment and relaxed/packed/did nothing, which wasn't good for me as I got very stressed.
Supposed to go out for tea, but instead Penha took us to the park. Who knows! Met Sandra, Eveline and Samuel.
Spider In The Park!
Stayed at the park for a while, then home an bed. Once again, I couldn't sleep.