Sooo, right now I am sat on the floor of my bedroom, which is looking crazily clean and tidy!! I think I've completed another of my 50 things (fully sorting out my room)- so as soon as I can I will do a post for that :)
I am also very excited because I'm going to London for the weekend! We're mainly going for the Harry Potter exhibition (!!!), but also doing touristy things like Covent Garden and Camden Market (two of my absolute favourite places in the history of ever).
What else have I been up to recently? Well, last week I completed another of my 50 things (can you tell I'm on a roll?!) as my friend R and I went for a walk around Bristol; lots of lovely pictures to share.
This week has been half-term, so I've been doing a LOT of revision and general school-work, which has been tiring. Also been sleeping a lot, and tidying and... Well, that's pretty much it. BB and I had a rehearsal on Tuesday, which went well- we've got some more songs ready for a break time concert at school, which should be fab :)
Also on Wednesday I had the first 'proper' session of a university link thing I'm doing, which was very good. I'm doing Psychology, and we got taken to AtBristol to look at the brain stuff. Which we did. Totally. I mean, it's not as if we did a sports competition or blew bubbles or played volleyball or anything. And there is definitely not a picture of 'our group' in the womb... Um. Yeah. It was super, anyway! I was nervous about it but I've already made some fab friends, so yay! :D
Right, I am going to go now because I have last bits of tidying to do, and packing and everything... Sorry for a bit of an itty-bitty post. Can't wait till I have the time and facility to post more regularly!!
Big love xo