Friday, 18 October 2013

Staring

And if you feel that I have been staring at you lately, I ask you to excuse me. Whenever you walk past I am overawed by your beauty, your sheer ability to take my breath away. I want this to last as long as possible, squeeze every moment of your presence when each lasts merely seconds. I have been in this situation before, but it does not get easier: I am still balanced precariously, knowing the fall will come but unsure of when it will be: when seconds may be all I get, I am compelled to clutch them tightly.
Furthermore, it seems that every time you are near I notice something new, something I missed. I will not claim to be in love with you, for I do not feel that I am- but I am falling in love with all the fragments of you, each tiny part.