Thursday, 17 October 2013

Cats And Strikes

Enjoying my day off today thanks to the teachers strike :) Technically sixth formers at my school could've gone in for 'quiet study'... Funnily enough I chose not to. Instead I'm going into town with y friend R, and hopefully getting another thing ticked off on my list of 50 Things! 
In other news, on Tuesday I went to see Cats with my school- anyone who's been following this blog for a while will know that BB and I found this hilarious as there's a big Music in-joke about cats. What's more, I ended up sat by the Music teachers, with BB in front. Miaowing ensued throughout the interval.
Overall Cats was fabulous; lots of cool dancing and even some pyrotechnics!! ^.^ Also, in the interval we got to meet Old Deuteronomy- we got his autograph and a hug! That was awesome :)