Sunday, 22 December 2013

Three Sleeps To Go!!

Me?! Excited?! No idea what you mean ;)

Thought I'd give you a short, mainly Christmassy-related round-up of life recently!- Friday was the first official day of the Christmas holidays, at least for the sixth formers. However, myself and some of the other Music students decided to go in and work on our compositions, then watch Elf, which was huge fun! We also got to watch the Performing Arts staff doing a 'beautiful rendition' of 'What Does The Fox Say' for the lower school. It was... worth going in for, anyway!
Yesterday, I had my last piano lesson of 2013! I then met up with a friend for smoothies and dog walking, which was really lovely. The evening was spent largely playing ukulele, spending time with my family, and writing- so all in all a fabulous day!
Today, I'm going to watch my sister in a church nativity, then I'm helping do glitter tattoos at a Christmas party, followed by Splash Night!!! Tomorrow brings a CAMHS meeting (ugh), but also a trip into town with my mum, which should be really nice- and then we get into Christmas itself, which I am hugely excited about!!
Hope you all have had good weeks, and are looking forward to Christmas :D