Sunday, 6 April 2014

Party Like It's The 90s

On Friday, it was the 18th birthday of YSD (from the A2 Music class). She decided to have a 90s themed fancy dress party- and hilarity ensued!! Partying together were Baby Spice, Scary Spice, Ginger Spice, a baby, an extra from the Matrix, Ash Ketchum, Tinky Winky (x2), an astronaut... Need I go on?! I myself went as a piece of stardust (of course!). My costume involved a LOT of face paint and SO MUCH GLITTER, much of which I scrubbed off at various points (so itchy!!).
Highlights of the party? Watching BB and another guy in our year dancing together (it makes more sense if you know them- it was just a sight I never thought I'd see!), MLTHWD getting very very drunk and affectionate (she got her words very muddled up and ran the risk of insulting someone with a compliment; she also said to PCH- one of YSD's best friend's-'You know YSD?!'), and witnessing GS drunk (a Music joke!).
Overall, it was a really really good night, many thanks to YSD for putting up with all of us and everyone who made it so enjoyable :)
Side note- after a bath and a shower, the black face paint is still noticeable. That was a good move.
Stardust With Astronaut Helmet
Ash And A De-Painted Bit Of Stardust (With Drinks)