The second song is by this wonderful woman- there's something about the chorus that I really can't get enough of!!
Musical Stuff
My two favourite songs at the moment. The first is just breath-taking, and beautiful. It's called The Fault In Our Stars, and is by a guy called Troye Sivan (famous Youtuber, apparently), who wrote it after reading the book of the same name. He put it up on Youtube, and everyone wanted him to make a music video, so he spent a day with teenage cancer patients (particularly two girls called Kimmy and Montana), and the footage was used to create the video. It's a really lovely video- it's not sad and tragic, it's happy and hopeful and shows the patients being them. He also posted links to Kimmy and Montana's social networking sites. I looked at both the sites, and was really upset when I found that Kimmy's Twitter is now largely inactive- she died in December 2013. Made the music video all the more hard-hitting, to see this lovely girl and know that she's no longer with us. Also, the song isn't explicitly about cancer, it's just relateable and perfect in every way.
The second song is by this wonderful woman- there's something about the chorus that I really can't get enough of!!
The second song is by this wonderful woman- there's something about the chorus that I really can't get enough of!!