Friday, 2 May 2014

Letters

Dear WR,
I don't know what I want. Please don't give up on me. Please let me work this out, and be there.

Dear Team Lucky Cat,
So excited. So so excited.

Dear A Level Music,
I get to be someone else when I'm with you, someone who reminds me far more of myself. The closer we've got the happier and more confident I've been, and this is the bestest. I am a soppy git, but I love you all, and we are GOING to get through exam period, somehow, no matter what.

Dear About A Boy,
Aww you are perfect <3

Dear Revision/Exams,
And you my dear can get lost.

Dear SS,
Well this is a first. You actually kind of annoy me, and this is a good thing, somehow. What even.

Dear TM,
Once again, so little I can say, but I can't not say anything. So yeah.

Dear Gambia2015,
So excited. So happy. Bring it on.

Dear Counselling,
Sad face :( I want this to work, I want this to work, I want this to work.

Dear Everyone Who's Struggling Right Now,
It's going to get better. I don't know how, and I don't know when, but I know it is. You need to be around to see it, because you deserve nothing but the sunshine. I love you, and I am here.