Monday, 11 August 2014

Phew!

So um... Last week, I had NCS on Monday, then went away early Tuesday morning. Spent most of Tuesday travelling, then had some time to frolic with the elves in Efteling theme park. Wednesday and Thursday were both full park days, and Friday had some park time before more travelling (including huge delays), a shopping stop and yet more travelling. Saturday involved hair dyeing with BH, watching bake off with CF then going to the Balloon Fiesta with a huge group of people, culminating in a walk from Ashton Court to town... On Sunday I met up with BB and CF, and today I had NCS all day, followed by a trip to the library and a Brook Participation session. Now tidying my room because I'm having a sleepover on Friday and I don't know when else I'll get a chance to tidy- this week looks just as busy as the last! There are cool posts coming, I promise. Just... I really have no idea when! x