Monday 13 October 2014

Caitlin Moran!!

Last week, my friend CF and I went to Cheltenham Literary Festival to watch an interview with the one and only Caitlin Moran (who I saw in July!!). It was really really good- I kind of want to do a full review, but I don't think I could really do it justice. Basically it was fabby and inspiring and I am totally in love.
Even better- afterwords we ran to the queue for book signings, so we only had to wait around half an hour, which was pretty good considering. We both had a chance to chat to Caitlin and have hugs and it was all really good! I got the front of my notebook signed, and Caitlin and I made a pact that I'm going to change the world. I totally acted cool. Obviously. She was also really amazingly lovely to CF, which I know meant a lot. All in all, a really really good night, spent in great company- huge thanks to CF for my ticket!!
(Apologies that this post was very short and not very detailed. Anyone familiar with me knows I could have gone on and on. Alas, I am ill, and the thought of a bath is more tempting than blogging).