Friday, 12 October 2012

Letters

Dear GD,
I love you to the end of earth and back again <3

Dear Waterloo Road,
You're so unbelievable. Yet so entertaining.

Dear S,
Oh you do make me laugh :')

Dear ABLE,
Oooh, this weekend- lots of walking, heavy packs, freezing cold, possible rain, early mornings... Doesn't sound so great. But then again, a lot of laughter, in-jokes, stupidity and good friends. Much better :)

Dear Roo,
I love you princess <3 You mean far more to me than anyone else could <3

Dear T,
I've been trying to write something aimed at you for a while. I'll get there, don't worry. I think I admire you, but I'm not quite sure. I think you're more intriguing than anything else...

Dear *
I miss you, as always. However, maybe what's happening is good. I need to move on.

Dear Self,
Finally feeling that bit better. Don't stress about this weekend, it's going to be okay. Touch wood. Stop doing that.

Dear Amanda Todd,
I never knew you, but I'm thinking of you and your family all the same. You seemed so beautiful- inside and out- and the world so cruel. It's so tragic, but I hope at least that your story raises awareness. I feel it's what you'd have wanted. RIP.