Sunday, 7 October 2012

Letters

Dear TM,
Scratches. That's all they are. I was mucking around and got pushed into a bush; I used a dodgy moisturiser. That's all they are.

Dear A,
You prick. Okay, so you've hit the right idea, but do you really think that's going to help anything right now?

Dear HG,
You give good hugs you slacker :3

Dear *
You could do so much more. You're so lovely, I don't think you realise how much more you could accomplish. You might have a job, but it's not a career- and it's not making you happy.
I think you've caught on more than most, which is my fault. But in case you hadn't noticed, I'm happier around you- I'm more relaxed, I don't feel so stressed.
I'd miss you a heck of a lot if you left, of course I would, but as long as you're somewhere, and you're happy, I'll be fine.

Dear Roo,
I'm sorry. You deserve so much better, and I can't be everything you need. You mean more to me than anyone, even if it doesn't come across that way. I love you.