Dear R & R,
I know that every time my arm is worse I let you down, and I'm sorry about that. I wish I could talk more and tell you what's going wrong, but I'm still finding that hard. Please bear with me, I'm trying my best to get better. Even when I seem annoyed, it means a lot to me that you care. Please don't give up on me, I love you.
Dear GG,
Thank you for today. I'm sorry if I confuse you and stress you out sometimes. I know what I said might have sounded drastic, and I wish it wasn't true, but I've followed your advice and right now I'm feeling better. I don't know how long that'll last, but I'm trying my best. Please don't give up on me.
Dear S,
I really really shouldn't say this- but shit you looked amazing today.
Dear *
I hope I see you later. You've got some way of making my day, every time I see you.
Dear A, J, G, L and BB,
You really made my lunch today, just when I needed it most. I love being with all of you- I love Narnia, I love learning useless phrases in Makaton and I love learning how to cha cha cha. You truly are amazing.
Dear Roo,
I love you princess
Letters
NotRebecca
10/05/2012 06:56:00 pm