Monday, 21 January 2013

Heugh.

In one of those moods again :( It's so annoying, I had a full week of feeling really consistently happy, now it seems I'm back to up and down- like I'll be fine/happy for a while (generally when I'm in school) but then a tiny tiny thing happens and I get upset, then I just go over and over everything and get stupidly stressed out :( A lot of the things I feel I feel guilty for feeling too; like I feel unsupported when I know that I probably have the world's best support system, or I'll get annoyed with people when they're just trying their best. I'm impossible to deal with and I know it :(
Was meant to do revision and piano practice this evening and I haven't done either, in fact I've done nothing, which is just going to make matters worse, but I feel so crap :(