Yesterday I went stationery shopping to get stuff for sixth form- I think I'm now all prepared! Quite pleased with my purchases, as I was able to get an A4 4-subject notebook, a 2013/2014 diary, an A5 notebook, pens, highlighters, pencil case and stickers all for under £20. I also have a new bag which isn't so new (I got it in August). Looks like I'm all set! Today is my last full day of holiday; I have my induction tomorrow afternoon, and we start officially on Thursday. I'm really looking forward to getting back into routine, and seeing everyone on a more daily basis- I've really missed the great conversations that occur at school1- as well as starting the subjects I actually want to learn.
Good luck to everyone who's started or gone back to school/college/sixth form etc. or is starting soon. I'm sure you'll all be fine!
Ciao x