Dear IG,
I miss you, and I miss us. I miss being able to stand between two of the most amazing people in the world and know that they were in my life, and that maybe I actually meant something to them. I just want things to go back to how they were, once upon a time.
Dear WR,
Please help me. Please please please.
Dear AS Music,
You guys :3 I love you to pieces, and Music lessons are so easily the highlight of my week <3
Dear TM,
I'm really not quite sure what to say here. I guess I'll just leave it as this- you make me feel like the luckiest person ever, and I'm still not sure what I did to deserve this.
Dear A,
I've been trying to find the initial I used for you last (I've written you something before, surely?!) but alas I couldn't- so take this one. Anyway, I just wanted to say thank you a million times over, not just for your support, but for your continuation of that- I always know I can count on you, and that means so much to me, as well you know.
Dear C,
I miss you.
Dear AIK,
Basically proven why I don't do what I did, and made it even harder for me now. Cheers.
Dear Life,
Things were going so well, why did everything get so impossible again? I was doing so damn well.