Wednesday, 16 April 2014

Sunny Sunny Days

Today was a day of revision and looking after my cousin. It was very very sunny- far too sunny to revise inside, I decided, so we spent most of the day sat outside on the driveway (both my parents were out). It was also a day of firsts for the year- first day of the year where I've worn shorts (swim teaching doesn't count!), first day of the year where I've been warm sat outside in a vest top, first 99 (ice cream with flake, for the uninitiated) from an ice cream van of the year- and, as a result of that, first painful sunburn of the year!! Thinking about it, it's been a pretty busy day, actually- I wrote four essays, cooked lunch for my cousin and I, we had fun with chalk, and then took the dog for a mega-walk. No wonder I'm exhausted now!
Very pleased with the lolly/shorts combo
Dog being dog
A sum total of four essays- my hand aches!
DEAD BODY :O
Murder scene obvs
99 time
Swan
Sunny doggy
Generic spring picture
My windowsill this evening
Aaaaaand some of the sunburn :(