I forgive you. It's hard, but the alternative- of holding on, of keeping this grudge- is harder. Recently I've come to understand more fully that we do what we think is best. There is no way of pleasing everyone, and there is no magic wand- so we must simply do as we see fit. That's what you did, and even if that threatened to destroy me at the time, I can see more clearly now. I forgive you.
Dear SS,
So many questions. Seriously. What even is going on here?
Dear Music Gang,
You never fail to make my day, and I have missed you so much! Can't wait to see you all again, and looking forward to all the things we have planned :)
Dear Sofa Gang,
*gulp*
Dear Stage 4,
Today, you did as I asked (mostly!), you gave it 110% and you improved. You all smiled and laughed and gave me high-gives. You asked me questions about my hair, and told me stories about what's going on in your lives. In short, you made me feel so very blessed, and that's the only word I can use to describe it. You rock!
Dear TM,
D t <3
Dear C,
One day, I'm not going to care. I may not be there yet, but I'm on my way, and I think we can both be proud when I get there.
Dear BL,
There is no right or wrong. There is just life- we do as we see fit. My hope is that you will understand that.
Dear R,
I love you so much, my small (!) monkey <3 You constantly make me smile, and I feel proud to be your sister. Please never forget any of those things.
Dear Ceiling,
So so tired. So so worth it.
Dear Mental Health,
Another problem with having faced mental health difficulties. When you're up at 1am redecorating your ceiling, your parents refuse to believe that you're okay. Hell, I'm better than okay. I am absolutely fab. I'm just also on a mission.
Dear Life,
I think I've grown 'wiser' recently. It's been a bit if a necessity really. And that's cool. I think- hope!- I'm better for it.