Tuesday, 29 July 2014

Still Ill :(

Further to my post about being ill... Spent most of yesterday curled up in bed watching the first season of Here Comes Honey Boo Boo (not that I've just admitted that or anything). In the evening, my friend CF came over and we went for a walk, which was nice and got me out of the house. My cousin and aunt came over briefly as well which was nice, especially as I got to see my cousin who's recently been competing in the World Championships for windsurfing and doing amazingly amazingly well with it! So though I was ill, the day had good parts.
Unfortunately, woke up this morning feeling just as rubbish :( Can't think of any reason for why I might be ill, aside from possibly stress/anxiety. I've perked up a bit now though and actually managed to eat something semi-substantial (um, also known as a pop tart...). I'm determined to join the youth week away today, regardless of how ill I feel, so about to get ready and go!