Wednesday, 6 November 2013

Fireworks!!

Okay, since I only have three pictures from Bonfire Night, I'm caving in and posting them through my phone (still no laptop!). Which means they won't be centred, and that'll annoy me no end, but I feel bad for lack of posting and want to get these up ASAP!
Anyway, my Bonfire Night was pretty fab- as usual, we went to the display near our house. A few years ago, it was tiny, literally with just the people who live near. Now, however, it's grown huge, with loads of people driving specially and stuff. This may relate to it being free. Hmm.
Despite it being free, the fireworks last night lasted around 20 minutes, with some really good ones, which was nice! After, we stopped for a hot dog, and my sister saw loads of her old nursery friends etc. I also saw three friends from the year above, which was really nice :)
Then went bak home for sparklers- unfortunately I currently have no pictures of these, which is a little sucky :( Sorry! Just be content with these for now (and try to ignore the bad positioning!).