Sunday, 13 April 2014

Easter Craft Fair

Remember the craft fair I helped out with last year?! Well, yesterday was that time again!

It was a fair in two parts- in one hall, there were stalls selling Easter-related goodies (like lots and lots of chocolate/sweets!), and in the other hall we had activities for children, from decorating hard-boiled eggs to making egg nets. On Friday, I went to help set up, and it looked so cool and Eastery!!
Soooo Much Chocolate!
Lots And Lots Of Plants
Then, on Saturday, we held the fair itself. I was based in the lower hall again, helping children with the craft activities. We were under-staffed, so it was very very busy and full-on. However, it was also really fun (and they played Disney music and this definitely helped)! I didn't get any pictures during the fair, but I did get some at the end. You know sequins? Yeah, they're great, but they don't half get everywhere!!
All The Sequins!!
Arty Sequin Pic
Decorated Hard-Boiled Egg
Beautiful Egg Nets