This Thursday was our last ever official AS Music lesson involving me, BB, MLTWB and GS- as GS is in Year 13 (doing AS and A2 Music in one year), she won't be in our lessons anymore :( Pause for tears. Many tears.
How did we celebrate? Well, how does our Music class always celebrate? We had cake, of course!
We also made GS a card to celebrate some of our 'finer moments'... It's a pretty weird card, especially for the uninitiated, but I love it- it sums up our year so well!! We've had such a fantastic, amazing time. I keep realising that, at the beginning of the year, I was only close to BB- I kind of knew GS but not really, and we'd never even met MLTWB. Now, however, we're a team. The Music lot are the people I've become most comfortable with, the people I hope I stay with forever. We have a million and one in-jokes, and no matter what we always end up giggling hysterically. Yeah. It's late, and I'm getting soppy, and to be honest I'll never ever be able to find words to sum everything up, so I'll leave it at this: what a year. What a totally amazing year.
I cannot imagine my life without these guys, and I especially cannot
imagine Music without GS sat on my right, being a clarinet ;) I know I've said this in person (several times) and over Facebook and all that jazz, but... WE LOVE YOU GS, and you are DEFINITELY coming back to visit (FREQUENTLY).
GS!
NotRebecca
5/09/2014 11:27:00 pm
