These things are quickly becoming invaluable. It's far easier to say things here than any other way.
Dear R,
Thank you for all your support. You are and continue to be amazing. You really helped me last night, whether you knew it or not!
Dear BB,
I know those aren't your initials, but I hope you'll appreciate the meaning. Thank you for your lovely comments. You made my day today, and I'm looking forward to doing more duets with you. I'm sorry if I ever offend you with my teasing, I honestly never mean to.
Dear G & BB,
The picture on my phone makes me smile every time I see it; joke's on you 'cause I'm keeping it!
Dear B,
Though unintentional, you've given me something else to focus on. Something in your face the other day made me feel you don't want to ask questions and won't believe the stories, but that's by the by. Just thanks for smiling.
Dear Roo,
I'm sorry you've had such a dull day, and I know I've been pretty shit today. Hopefully this evening will go better; I think we all deserve it.