Saturday, 28 September 2013

General Update

Once again, I haven't forgotten you, I promise!! Just been very very busy settling into sixth form- I need to blog about this soon!!
Other things I've been up to recently? Well:
- Dying my hair (of course!- pics to come)
- Doing lots and lots of work (does it ever end?!)
- Chatting, a lot, generally on sofas (our sixth form base, as I loathe the common room)
- Getting into the spirit of pop through the ages and thoroughly enjoying AS Music!! (needs more explanation- pictures to come!!)
- Trying my absolute hardest to work at recovery; currently, this involves eating properly, sleeping lots, doing things I don't want to do- such as psychotherapy- and managing to get to over 30 days without self-harming, which isn't my best... But considering how busy  life has been, and how low my mood has been, it's a pretty huge success. My current aim is to get to 40 days, though really I absolutely want to never do it ever again. Determination.
- Working out my Hair Affair total; again, this merits a post of it's own!!
- Being, well, a little bit heartbroken, in case you hadn't guessed from my last post. There's a letter to come from this; and then, hopefully, closure.

So that's... 5 posts I've just promised you. Crickey! Better get to work.
Firstly, however, I have hair dye to sort out. Catch ya later!