Dear *
This will be in longer format, at some point. For now I just wanted to say goodbye, good luck and thank you.
Dear M,
I don't know. I just don't know. I want to trust you, because I want to get better, but there's some other part of me that's rebelling. I don't know.
Dear AC,
I am so totally in love with you. Like seriously.
Dear Canadian Relatives,
In about two hours I'll have met you. This is kind of cool! Can't wait x
Dear Malvolio,
Shut up shut up shut up. Leave me alone, just let me live :(
Dear M,
I'm sorry. I really am. I just want things to get better but it feels like I'm fighting some force that I can't explain.
Dear C,
I'm going to make you proud, I promise. It's only fair. You deserve that much x
Dear Books,
Far too many, too little time
Dear Room,
You are exhausting but so so rewarding. I love seeing the transformation into a place of shelter, and it feels so damn great to know that this is 100% my own work!!