Friday, 20 September 2013

Thursday, 11th July, 2013

Fairly quiet day. Meant to go swimming AM but Dad forgot his swimming trunks, so went to town (Wasenaar) instead. Very nice! Browsed shops and went to the windmill.
Wasenaar Windmill
Had lunch at a cafe where waitress spilt a drink everywhere, and R (hotly contested!) spilt another. Typical!
One Of The (Many) Cafes!
 Cold Tree?
 
Mum stayed in Wasenaar, Dad, R and I went back to 'our sockses' (R language for the tent) and changed to go to TikiBad, the pool complex at Duinrell.
*Gasp* How's It Held Up?!
When we got there, Dad and R went to wave pool whilst I explored slides. Went on 'Starflight', a tube-ring thing with flashing lights that was quite good. Then 'Blits' and 'Flits', both of which were very fast!! Followed by lazy river and 'Cannonball'- short with 'plunge' at end. Next was 'Cycloon', a spiral thing. On way up I discovered I'd lost the gem for my nose stud, so it was in danger of falling out. Lots more slides I wanted to do but thought it safest to get out and not risk losing the other part. Couldn't find Dad and R so decided just to go back as the obvious would be that I'd gone back to the tent. Caught finger in hinge whilst changing- it swelled slightly, hurt A LOT and I now have a small bruise.
Back to tent to wait for Mum, Dad and R. Quiet evening- R had a temperature and was very quiet. Happy to lie doing nothing; most unusual
Dyed hair pink. Love it love it love it!! JE SUIS TONKS!!
Went to bed. Am enjoying spending evenings (8:30 onwards) tucked up in bed with My Sister's Keeper and the thing I'm writing at the moment.
Night!