Thursday, 23 January 2014

Stir Fry

Guess what?! I cooked something and DIDN'T BURN IT :O And I ate it and it DIDN'T KILL ANYONE :O Can you tell I'm pleased?! In fact, I am so pumped by this success, that I am going to share the recipe, cos healthy and stuff, plus it's amazingly quick and easy and cheap :)


You will need:
- Plain noodles (as healthy as possible!)
- A selection of veg- good things to include are celery, spring onion, mushroom and carrot- but anything goes!
- Soy sauce and/or sweet chilli sauce and/or a sauce you'd prefer
- A tiny bit of ginger (if you want!)
- Small amount of vegetable oil

Method:
1) Fill a saucepan with water and put it on to boil.
2) Cut up all your vegetables, pretty much however the hell you want!! Chop, slice, grate- your call.
3) Once the water is boiling, put the noodles in to cook
4) Put a small amount of oil in a frying pan (enough to not quite cover the bottom) and add the vegetables. Then cook on a medium-high heat until the veg looks soft, keeping it moving with a wooden spoon to prevent sticking/burning.
5) Just before they're cooked enough, add your sauce and mix well.
6) Take the veg off of the heat, and put to one side.
7) Check your noodles, which should be done- try one to see whether you're happy with them! Then take them off of the stove and drain, using a colander.
8) Put the noodles and vegetables together, and mix if you want.
9) Eat!

See?! It's super easy!!
 Me, Demonstrating Step Nine