Wednesday, 12 March 2014

Whoops.

You know those days when you suddenly remember you have a blog and you're kind of meant to post sort of regularly? Err, or you don't. If you don't, that would make you a much better blogger than I am. Kudos mate.
My main problem with blogging is that, to blog, you have to have stuff to blog about. And when you have stuff to blog about, it normally means you're off doing stuff, and you don't have time to blog. Sigh. It's tough, being a blogger. Tough, and yet I love it, and I'm still here, doing it. Yup.
But anyway. What have I been up to? Well... School, mainly. Fun times. Also I've been enjoying the weather, and doing lots of swimming stuff... Ooh, and I made a really big important decision! This is where I say that I'll do separate posts about all of this, and I forget. This time I WILL NOT forget. Expect blog posts on this stuff.
(The picture's not mine. I just think it's really cool.)