Wednesday, 2 April 2014

Letters

Dear A Level Music,
C'mon guys! We CAN do this <3 Though Thursday is terrifying, I'm looking forward to us being altogether :)

Dear A,
I can't remember why I used this initial for you, and I know I've used others. That's by the by. What I want to say, once again, is thank you, thank you, thank you. Good luck for the future!

Dear WR,
Another term gone, and this one's actually gone pretty well. Thank you for your continued support, and for putting up with me! Here's to better days.

Dear TM,
It feels wrong not to include you, even when there's little I can say. So loha x

Dear HH,
Foreshadowing, eh?! Anyway. Yeah. You.

Dear C,
One day, I'm going to make you proud. I promise.

Dear NC,
Another reminder that people are disappointing- and yet, I refuse to let you be the reason I stop believing.

Dear Rick Astley,
There are many people in my life who are not your greatest fans right now. Soz. (#rickrollingforlife)

Dear Friends,
You are fabulous, and I love you all to pieces <3

Dear WombBuds,
Bring on Cardiff!!

Dear The Search For Uni,
Terrifying. Utterly terrifying. Kind of exciting. But mostly terrifying.